PURCHASE PROCEDURE; VEHICLE DELIVERY POLICY; WARRANTY POLICY; RETURN POLICY
Truong Hai Auto Corporation ("Company") would like to express our sincere thanks to Customers who have trusted and used our products (cars, spare parts, ...) and services. The Company is committed that the e-commerce activities are in accordance with the provisions of the laws and regulations in these policies.
To ensure your own interests, in prior to setting up your dealings with the Company, please carefully read the terms and conditions of these policies to understand the vehicle purchase procedure of the Company.
This Policy applies when Customer has vehicle dealing with the Company, and at any time when Customer uses the products or services provided by the Company, i.e., the Customer agrees with the terms which the Company provides in this Policy (including supplements and modifications from time to time).
Depending on the actual situation and needs, the Company may adjust this Policy without prior notice or consent of the Customer. Upon updating this policy, the Company will revise the "latest update" time at the end of the Policy; therefore, before using the products or services of the Company, the Customer should regularly check the Policy Information for the latest updates. In the event the Company updates the Policy and Customer uses the Service after the Policy has been updated, it means the Customer agrees and is bound to the new term(s) specified in the updated Policy.
I. PURCHASE PROCEDURE
1. Consultation: When Customers come to the showrooms of the Company or contact by phone or send requests for support through the Company's website, the sales consultants of the Company will directly consult and introduce to Customers the car brand, type of vehicle, and the vehicle which is most suitable for the Customer's needs and conditions.
2. Vehicle Order: When the Customer has selected the right vehicle, the Customer will place an order with the Company by contacting the Company directly at any showroom of the Company according to the specific instructions of the sales consultants of the Company.
3. Contract conclusion: After the Customer places the order in accordance with the sub-section 2 above; the Company's sales consultant will contact and invite the Customer to the showroom to sign the vehicle purchase contract.
4. Payment: After the contract is signed, the Customer will make payments to the Company by cash or bank transfer according to terms and conditions in the Contract agreed between the Company and the Customer.
5. Vehicle delivery: after Customer makes the payment to the Company according to the Contract and within the time frame agreed upon in the Contract, the Company will carry out the procedure of handing over the car to the Customer as stipulated in the Vehicle Delivery Policy mentioned in Section 2 below.
II. VEHICLE DELIVERY POLICY
1. Scope of regulation: This policy provides the basic procedure for vehicle delivery between the Company and the Customer.
2. Subjects of application: The Company and Vehicle Customer of the Company (the Customer has completed the payment mentioned in sub-item 4 in Section I above).
3. Location of vehicle delivery: The Company will hand over the vehicle to the Customer at the Company's Head Office unless otherwise stipulated in the Contract. The Customer will receive the vehicle directly at the Company's Vehicle Delivery Department under the guidance of the Sales Consultant.
4. Vehicle Delivery process
5. Time of vehicle delivery
III. WARRANTY POLICY
Product return policy will be implemented in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty policy for each car brand that the Company distributes.